DWFC ensures player safety is essential. As a result, we employ a full-time qualified physiotherapist to help with football related injuries. Furthermore, private medical cover is offered to all players which ensures immediate attention to any serious injuries picked up at the academy. Please note this medical cover does not cover for any injuries picked up before joining the academy.
The Academy will be conducting Open Days and individual taster days at The Community Ground for players and their families interested in joining from January 2019 or February 2019
The Open Days and individual taster days will enable attendees to view the facilities at the ground, as well as meet Academy staff to ask questions. Potential students are also required to feature in a trial match, enabling the coaching team to assess their ability before offering a place.
For those players and families unable to attend a specific open day, the DWFC can still arrange an individual taster day at a convenient date and time. Please note that to attend an open day and trial, players must attend with a parent or recognised guardian.
To attend a tour and trial for the DWFC please complete the form here and return to us or make a secure payment online.
1. Download the form by clicking on the download button given below.
2. Open the downloaded file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill-in all the fields and press (Ctrl + S) to save changes.
4. Email the filled-in form to Rukhsar_Rashid@hotmail.com
1. Same as Method 1
2. Open the file with any web browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari etc.)
3. Fill-in all the fields and press (Ctrl + P) to open the print dialogue.
4. Click on the printer selection drop-down and select (Save as PDF).
5. Select the desired location to save the file.
6. Email the filled-in form to Rukhsar_Rashid@hotmail.com
We always recommend a student and their family visit the club when considering to join our programme.
If, for any reason, a player is unable to attend a taster day, we are able to assess their application and skill set through video footage and references from their current qualified coach. A link to the footage can be emailed or a hard copy DVD can be posted to the club, and this video footage must be accompanied by the relevant application form.
Please note to register to attend an DWFC Open Day, Taster Day or to be assessed through video footage, a deposit of PKR. 500/ is required.
Get in touch
We also hold regular Open Days at the Academy in Clifton.
For more detailed information on how to join the Diya Women Football you can check out our student guide or read our Academy Prospectus.
Diya Women football club
Bank account and code :- 0074 149011